Why Join the Young Lawyers Committee
Membership in the Young Lawyers Committee (YLC) of the Camden County Bar Association (CCBA) is available to all CCBA members who have been admitted to practice within the past five years or who are less than 35 years of age.
Our mission — to be the voice of young and recently admitted lawyers in Camden County and to be the public service arm of the Bar Association.
What Can We Do For You? We Can . . .
- Introduce you to young lawyers & other young professionals in Camden County;
- Involve you in our public and member service projects and presentations;
- Provide you with substantive CLE and practical skills seminars;
- Help you develop your networking skills;
- Offer mentoring assistance;
- Alert you to position openings;
- Involve you in social activities with colleagues & friends from the CCBA;
- Give you a professional advantage in your practice.
Check us out and see for yourself!
Contact Young Lawyer Committee Chair Christopher Keating at email@example.com to learn more, or call Bar Headquarters at 856-486-3118 and JOIN TODAY!
(Lunch meetings 1st Tuesday of each month, 12:30 pm @ Bar Headquarters in Cherry Hill unless otherwise noted)