Camden County Bar Foundation
Celebrating 30 years of service to the Community!
The legal profession is about helping people. The Camden County Bar Foundation (CCBF) was created in 1987 to help meet that aspiration. For over 30 years, our mission has been to help meet the needs of those less fortunate as well as foster a greater understanding of our legal system. Backed by the volunteer efforts of many dedicated members, this charitable arm of the Camden County Bar Association is reaching out to help strengthen our community, and our commitment is making a difference.
The Camden County Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not for profit charitable organization registered with the Office of the Attorney General of New Jersey. Contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by current IRS regulations.
When you support and partner with the Camden County Bar Foundation, you are helping to improve the quality of life for others. Since the Foundation has no employees and very little overhead, almost all of your contribution goes directly to those we serve.
We feel a strong responsibility to support those who share our vision of helping those in need. For that reason, the Foundation provides grant money and works side-by-side with a variety of community non-profit organizations to identify projects and programs that have an enduring impact on the people and communities we serve including:
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Camden and Gloucester Counties
- Camden Catholic Social Services
- Camden Center for Law & Social Justice, Inc.
- Cathedral Kitchen
- Genesis Counseling Center, Inc.
- Good Samaritan Center
- Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund
- The LARC School serving children with developmental disabilities
- Metropolitan Camden Habitat for Humanity
- New Jersey Veterans Haven of Camden County
- Parada San Juan Bautista
- South Jersey Food Bank
- Stop the Violence Basketball Tournament
- Volunteers of America Anna Sample House
Each year, the Foundation provides numerous college scholarships as well as sponsors its own community service projects including, but not limited to:
- “Adopt-A-Family” program during the Holidays
- Picnics and Holiday Parties for Needy Children
- Scholarship Awards for an outstanding graduating seniors at every Camden County High School
- Mock Trial competition for High School Students
- Law Day Celebration including Courthouse Visits and Programs for Students
- School Supplies & Uniform Campaigns for needy children and families
- Holiday Parties & Celebrations for children at Anna Sample House
- Volunteers for Camden’s Cathedral Kitchen Homeless Outreach Program
- Food Drives for the Food Bank of South Jersey
As attorneys in Camden County, we are uniquely situated in one of New Jersey’s poorest and less fortunate regions. When you support the programs and services of the Camden County Bar Foundation, you are helping to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Camden County and the South Jersey region.