Advertise in The Barrister…
and place your message before one of the largest professional groups in Camden County and Southern New Jersey – professionals with proven buying power!
When you place an advertisement in The Barrister you place your product or service message in front of a group of professionals that is a proven and consistent consumer of high-end products and services. Attorneys comprise one of the largest professional markets in Camden County—more than 5,000 and growing. The Barrister is your link to these professionals.
The Barrister arrives monthly in the inboxes of Camden County’s top legal professionals and is used as a resource over and over again. Additionally, each issue is posted on our website for added visibility. Our readers look to our advertisers for help in enhancing their law practices and serving their clients, as well as improving their personal and family lives. Take advantage of this opportunity to advertise in one of the largest professional markets in Camden County and the Southern New Jersey region. Advertise with the Camden County Bar Association today!
Interested in back issues?
Please email Kimberly Arroyo at [email protected]
(All Advertising rates apply to each ad placed.)
The display ad dimensions listed reflect the Trim size. Bleeds WILL NOT be accepted.
|Half Page Horizontal||4.75”||7.75”||$720||$680||$610|
$30 Per Insertion – Maximum 3 lines
General Advertising Specifications
- PDF–If sending a PDF file, all fonts must be embedded to ensure proper reproduction. All artwork/photographs must have an original DPI of 300 or higher.
- EPS–All fonts changed to outlines, document color mode set to CMYK and placed artwork/photographs must have an original DPI of 300 or higher with no scaling.
- JPEG/TIFF–DPI of 300 or higher. Color mode set to CMYK, B&W art set to grayscale.
(NOTE: Microsoft Publisher files cannot be used and will not be accepted.)
If these specs are not followed—or a file type not listed above is provided—every effort will be made to produce the ad at a high quality, but is not guaranteed.
Ads MUST be received at Bar Headquarters no later than the 10th of the month PRIOR to publication to be included.
The Camden County Bar Association will accept all advertising that keeps within our publication standards of ethics and legality as long as the advertisement is not derogatory or demeaning and is in good taste.
- First time advertisers must submit payment for their first ad run at time of submission.
- Cancellations are not accepted after publishing date closes.
- Design fees are assessed at $50 per hour with a minimum charge of $50 per design.
- Artwork created by CCBA graphic artists can only be used in CCBA publications.
For Additional Information or to Place an Ad
Tel: 856-482-0620 Fax: 856-482-0637
1702 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003