The Legal resource for attorneys who practice in Southern New Jersey!
- Professional Resources – Strong, active, practice committees offer the opportunity to keep current with practice related information, updates, and changes.
- Expand Your Practice – The CCBA is the best place to meet and network with colleagues and judges, and to develop important business relationships. Meet lawyers outside of your practice area; develop important referral and support networks, and more!
- Protect Your Interests – The CCBA has earned a respected reputation for advocating the professional interests of lawyers before the State Bar, NJ Supreme Court and Legislative Bodies.
- Professional Education – Enjoy low, member tuition for quality CLE seminars developed and presented by fellow members and judges.
- Stay Informed – The Barrister monthly newspaper is regarded as one of the finest local Bar publications anywhere, providing timely articles and information on substantive areas of the law, and supplemented by E-Barrister weekly updates.
- Business & Personal Savings – With a network of partners who serve the legal community, you receive special members-only discounts on products and services that make the practice of law easier and less expensive, including a 40% discount on ABA publications.
- Lawyer Referral Service Panel – Expand your referrals through participation in the CCBA’s successful Lawyer Referral Program, which makes more than 4,000 referrals each year.
Membership Categories & Annual Dues
|1st year at Bar of NJ||No Charge|
|2nd year at the Bar||$60|
|3rd – 5th year||$90|
|6th – 9th year||$140|
|10th – 40th year||$180|
|Affiliate & Associate||$90|
|Faculty & Public Sector||$90|
|Limited Law Student||No Charge|
Membership year is from June 1 – May 31.