The Legal resource for attorneys who practice in Southern New Jersey!
Since being chartered in 1881 to promote a better understanding of the law and the justice system, the CCBA has become New Jersey’s second largest county bar with nearly 2,300 members. Dedicated to improving the administration of justice, advancing the interests of the legal profession and serving the public in law-related ways, the CCBA is the legal resource for attorneys who practice in Southern New Jersey.
While cultivating and encouraging good relationships among its members and between the bench and the bar, the CCBA has continuously fostered a tradition of service, integrity and professionalism.
Offering a dynamic and wide range of activities and benefits, all geared toward meeting the challenges of a competitive profession, the CCBA offers opportunities to attend a number of professional and social activities, to network with colleagues and members of the judiciary, and to take advantage of timely discussions on specific areas of the law.
When you join the Camden County Bar Association you are joining a vital, exciting and ever-changing organization dedicated to helping you expand your expertise, grow your practice, and operate your firm effectively and efficiently.
- Professional Resources – Strong, active, practice committees offer the opportunity to keep current with practice related information, updates, and changes.
- Expand Your Practice – The CCBA is the best place to meet and network with colleagues and judges, and to develop important business relationships. Meet lawyers outside of your practice area; develop important referral and support networks, and more!
- Protect Your Interests – The CCBA has earned a respected reputation for advocating the professional interests of lawyers before the State Bar, NJ Supreme Court and Legislative Bodies.
- Professional Education – Enjoy low, member tuition for quality CLE seminars developed and presented by fellow members and judges.
- Stay Informed – The Barrister monthly newspaper is regarded as one of the finest local Bar publications anywhere, providing timely articles and information on substantive areas of the law, and supplemented by E-Barrister weekly updates.
- Business & Personal Savings – With a network of partners who serve the legal community, you receive special members-only discounts on products and services that make the practice of law easier and less expensive, including a 40% discount on ABA publications.
- Lawyer Referral Service Panel – Expand your referrals through participation in the CCBA’s successful Lawyer Referral Program, which makes more than 4,000 referrals each year.
Membership Categories & Annual Dues
|1st year at Bar of NJ||No Charge|
|2nd year at the Bar||$50|
|3rd – 5th year||$80|
|6th – 9th year||$130|
|10th – 40th year||$170|
|Affiliate & Associate||$80|
|Faculty & Public Sector||$80|
|Limited Law Student||No Charge|
Membership year is from June 1 – May 31.